Receive up to 95% course fee funding by attending WSQ courses
Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) courses or qualification are qualifications that are nationally recognised. As a Certification Body, TÜV SÜD PSB is honoured to be able to achieve ATO accreditation from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)/ Workforce Singapore (WSG).
The WSQ system is a national credentialing system where it is designed to train, develop, assess and certify skills and competencies of adult workers. It is managed by SSG, a statutory board under the Ministry of Education (MOE).
WSQ courses are eligible for course subsidies, where individual learners can apply up to 95% course fee funding. Furthermore, employers who are sponsoring their employees for training can get course fee funding up to 95% and apply for the absentee payroll funding.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Gain relevant skills and knowledge to develop their career
Available Quality and Productivity Tools instructor-led courses include:
• WSQ Implement Lean Six Sigma
• WSQ Apply 5S Techniques
• WSQ Apply ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) to Audit Requirements
• WSQ Apply ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) for Audit Requirements
This unit is delivered through classroom training with written reflection, case studies and group discussions.
Note: Courses will be conducted in English.
The courses are specially designed for:
• Technicians, Production Workers and Supervisors
• Organisation QMS Management Representative
• Appointed QMS internal auditor/s
• Organisation personnel maintaining organisational QMS
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina