Discover how to perform an internal audit
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor Course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011. The course meets the training requirements for internal auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditor (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Duration: 2 days
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as a QMS professional.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• General Introduction
• Quality management principles, vocabulary and ISO 9001 requirements
• Document review and audit planning
• Process auditing and audit skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• Audit follow up
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two-third of the time is spent on activity-based learning.
This CQI IRCA Certified course is conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.
This course is specially designed for:
• Members/supporting personnel of the Quality Management Team who have the responsibility to audit/implement/improve a quality management system;
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/purchasing who wish to gain maximum benefit from the QMS implementation;
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge of the following subjects:
• Management systems: The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle;
• Quality management: The concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management terms;
• The requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA-certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability