Maximise your learning with a combination of e-learning & Meet the Expert session
To provide learners with the flexibility to learn at your own time and pace, TÜV SÜD has developed an ISO 9001 awareness blended learning course consisting of:
This course helps participants to learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
Duration: 0.5 day
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
• Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard
• Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
1. E-LEARNING COURSE FOR ISO 9001 AWARENESS
In this course, you will learn about the scope and requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements, at your own time and pace. You will also discover the benefits of implementing QMS in your organisation.
Topics covered in this course include:
• ISO 9001 History
• Benefits of a QMS
• Key Terms and Definitions
• High Level Structure / Annex SL
• Quality Management Principles
• Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 9001:2015 requirements (Clause 4 – 10)
• Summative Assessment
2. ‘MEET THE EXPERT’ SESSION
Upon completion of the ISO 9001 QMS awareness e-learning course, participants will be able to attend the 'Meet the Expert' session where you can get your questions related to ISO 9001 requirements addressed by our subject matter experts prior to attending the live virtual training for Audit Process.
Participants will learn through a combination of e-learning and 'Meet the Expert' session where you can clear your doubts with our ISO 9001 experts.
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representatives
• ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee Members
• Lead QMS Auditors & Internal QMS Auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Flexible & Interactive learning style – where you can learn at your own time and pace with the blended learning approach
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge with a globally recognised certificate – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Bosnia and Herzegovina