Understand how to successfully implement an effective OH&S Management System
The cost of occupational illness and accidents at work is estimated at USD 2.8 trillion worldwide*. To thrive in today’s competitive global market, businesses need to ensure they manage all their risks. Discover how you can prevent and reduce such occurrences at your workplace with the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Standard.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Implementer Instructor-led Course
This two-day course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems. At the same time, you will be equipped with the skills to plan and implement an effective OH&S that conforms to the ISO 45001:2018 requirements which enables your organization to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
(*Source: World Congress on Safety and Health at Work)
Duration: 2 - day course
CPD Points: 14 SDUs
CPD Code: CPD/252/A1B/022
The course consists of the following 2 parts:
This course is specially designed to help improve your knowledge and skill set of ISO 45001:2018. It provides an overview on the scope of OH&S Management Systems and the step-by-step processes needed to successfully set up the system. You will also discover the key stages involved in OH&S Management Systems internal auditing, reporting and follow-up of audit performance.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
Module 1: Awareness
• Development of OHSMS standards
• High Level Structure (HLS) and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
• Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
• Key changes in ISO 45001:2018
• Overview of the ISO 45001:2018
• Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
• Conversion Process and Timeline
Module 3: Implementation Process
• Adopt Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Approach
• Implementation planning
• Understand Context of the Organization
• Risks and Opportunities
• OHS Policy and Objectives
• Performance Evaluation
• Documented Information
• Preparation for certification audit
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• OH&S professionals
• OH&S / EHS Manager
• ISO 45001 OH&S Steering Committee members
• OH&S lead auditors, internal auditors
• Personnel responsible for updating legal requirements, monitoring OH&S performance and ensuring ISO 45001 conformance
• It is recommended for students to complete the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor E-learning Course (Modules 1 – 3) before attending this course.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina