Migrate successfully to the ISO 45001:2018 standard
ABOUT THE COURSE
The purpose of this training course is to provide additional knowledge, skills and formal qualification for OHSAS 18001:2007 auditing professionals a comprehensive and certified training course to migrate to the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
This training course is structured on a modular basis:
• Module 1 – covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (one day)
• Module 2 – covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the standard-specific content of ISO 45001:2018 (one day)
The advantage of this modular approach is that students will not be required to re-sit Module 1 (the Annex SL content) once this has been successfully completed. Instead, they need only complete the relevant standard-specific module (Module 2 of that particular Transition Course).
Capitalising on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of time on discussions, exercises and a case study to help students to consolidate knowledge and skills in auditing to the requirements of the new standard. Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 30 min. open book test (per module) will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement. Based on CQI IRCA policy, all CQI IRCA Certificated OHSMS Auditors will be given three years to successfully complete a CQI and IRCA certified OHSMS Auditor Migration training course to retain their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
Duration: 2 - day course
CPD Points: 14 SDUs
CPD Code: CPD/252/A1B/069
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
On completion, successful students will be able to:
• Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management system;
• Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018;
• Be able to audit ISO 45001:2018 based OHSMS requirements effectively.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Annex SL Module
• General introduction; Annex SL and changes in the ISO 45001:2018 requirements
• Document review and audit planning; Leadership
• OHSMS Specifics Module
• Top management, OHSMS system performance, Operation and outsourcing, Participation and consultation.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Note: Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
This course is specially designed for:
• CQI IRCA certified OHSMS Auditors (any grade); Holders of auditor training certificates;
• Certification body auditor/lead auditor; ISO 45001 consultants;
• Line/Support function personnel who are involved in auditing
CQI IRCA recommends that students should possess an in-depth knowledge of OHSAS 18001 as lead auditor.
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina