Obtain skills to audit against ISO 45001
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OHSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an OHSMS professional.
Duration: 3 - day course
CPD Points: 21 SDUs
CPD Code: CPD/252/A1B/070
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General introduction;
• OHS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements;
• Stage 1 (including document review)
• Stage 2 on-site audit
• Audit planning;
• Process auditing and audit skills;
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
• Audit follow up
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
This course is specially designed for:
• Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS;
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge on the following subjects:
• The OHS management principles and concepts: the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; the purpose and benefits of an OHSMS; a basic knowledge of managing OHS through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, and compliance with legal and other requirements; relevant national and local OHS legislation and requirements; and terms and definitions in ISO 45001;
• The requirements of ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA certified OHSMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
• A Lead Auditor of any management system other than ISO 45001 who has satisfactorily completed a CQI and IRCA certified lead auditor course or acceptable alternative.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina