Agile operating models are characterised by rapid learning and decision making cycles. Understanding how organisations can adopt Agile practices to manage their projects and achieve to move faster, be more productive and also more responsive to quality. The shift towards a different and more dynamic ways of managing projects for achieving major costs, inventory and lead time reductions in 2-weeks is now possible through combining Six Sigma Quality with Lean Speed applying the Agile Manifesto on Project Management.
As business agility calls for more emphasis on “BEING AGILE” rather than just “DOING AGILE”, organisations now need to transform their way of leading and managing projects, from traditional methods to more innovative, dynamic and futuristic means. It is important to ride on the Agile bandwagon of managing their projects as current models of project management is not sustainable in the long run when the global economy is driving the adoption of digital innovation in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Agile approach to Project Management enables a great combination of Lean Six Sigma processes and Change Management practices that meets dynamic operational demands, reduces costs, increases productivity and mitigates the risk of a project not meeting expectations of stakeholders.
This Masterclass program is highly interactive in nature and guides participants through the “How-To” means of adopting AGILE philosophy, principles and practices to create profit performance breakthrough, harnessing on MINDSET and the power of culture to drive speed in the entire Lean Six Sigma Implementation Process, from initiation to institutionalization. It distinguishes traditional approaches of Project Management from NEW ways of Project Management and how it influences the Lean Six Sigma measures. A successful Agile platform will not only require embracing the right skillsets, but also mindset, values and principles to guide the process. The masterclass course will educate and increase the awareness of the stakeholders in the ecosystem of best practices to drive projects successfully.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Motivation for Business Agility
• Understanding the Layers of Project Management that bring Business Value to their stakeholders
• What is Agile Project Management
• Best practices in Agile to create the Roadmap to Higher Stakeholder Value
• Learn about how the Agile Manifesto can be adopted in managing Lean Six Sigma projects
• Aware of the various Options to Project Management methodologies
• Six Sigma Power of Culture : Organizational Process Assets that can leverage on Agile methodologies
• The Agile Process of Lean Six Sigma Implementation : Initiation for all stakeholders, including getting commitment from Top Management & Senior Leadership, infrastructural and deployment engagements, iterative planning, envisioning Changing requirements, capitalizing on the Right Resource Skillsets, Improving Team Performance beyond DMAIC
• Project Tracking : Facilitate exchange of risk analysis, quality assurance and contracting through Scrum, DevOps and Kanban communication and application
• Leveraging Lean Six Sigma awareness and measures from an Agile Project Management perspective : Total Supply Chain Acceleration
• Design for Agile Project Management Applications for Lean Six Sigma
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Leadership and managerial roles for Lean Six Sigma projects
• Practitioners involved in the entire scope of project work
• Aspirants of Agile project management
• Anyone doing Project Management on Agile for Lean Six Sigma
DR ALVIN OH
PhD Education (Hull); MSc Training (Leicester); Postgraduate Dip Law (NUS); BSc (Econ) Hons (London) ICF certified coach, Practicing & Registered Management Consultant, Certified human behavioural analyst, US SkillsFuture Specialist Adult Educator, SSG Adjunct Faculty, PaCE [email protected]
Dr Alvin Oh is a Leadership, Talent Management and Organizational Development Practitioner. He was Head of Learning & Development for the Linde Group, Asia Pacific, Director of Learning and Organizational Development at STATS ChipPAC and Deputy Director of Talent Management and Adjunct Faculty at the Nanyang Technological University, PaCE College.
With more than 25 years of overall experience as in-house training as well as external consulting, coaching and teaching on Human Capital solutions that drives business productivity, Dr Alvin has designed and delivered organizational effectiveness, leadership and performance enhancement programs for both management and staff across different industries viz. banking, semiconductor, education and energy industries, typically MNCs, government agencies and SMEs. He has spoken at conferences on, "Transforming Performances through Talent Development" in the Philippines, Dubai, Vietnam, Australia, China, Malaysia and Singapore and is the main author of "[email protected]", a competency-based performance transformation program that helps organisations sustain performance excellence based on 22 success DNA.
Dr Alvin has coached leaders (Country Heads/Business Unit Heads) from Japan, Korea, India, China and Singapore and has consulted with Managing Directors/Senior Leadership Team on Human Capital strategies and solutions. A Specialist Adult Educator with SkillsFuture Singapore, Dr Alvin conducts training and teaches on the Executive Education program. He runs Assessment Centres and Coaching Clinics for Talent Management as a Certified Human Behavioural Analyst in DiSC, Harrison Assessment and Facet5 with the Leadership Institute of America and is licensed to administer the MBTI, Insights Discovery, FIRO-B, Emergenetics, etc. He is also a Certified Professional Coach credentialized by the International Coach Federation, US and is an accredited Practice Management Consultant with SPRING, Singapore.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Bosnia and Herzegovina