Gain skills to perform an internal audit based on ISO/IEC 17025
The purpose of this training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a laboratory quality management system (QMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies. Students who have completed all elements of the course and passed the continuous assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Duration: 2 - day course
On completion, successful students will be able to:
• With reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle, explain the process-based laboratory quality management system model for ISO/IEC 17025, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of laboratory quality management systems;
• Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal laboratory quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
• Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a laboratory quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025, and in accordance with ISO 19011
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General introduction
• Quality management principles, vocabulary and ISO/IEC 17025 requirements
• Document review and audit planning
• Process auditing and audit skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• Audit follow up
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
This course is specially designed for:
• Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a laboratory QMS
• All lab QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
• Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• Management systems: the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
• Quality management: the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction; commonly used quality management terms and definitions in ISO 9000
• The requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA-certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent
With a global vision, Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) offers personal development programmes as well as training solutions to individuals and multinationals. ALC specializes in management training and CQI IRCA (UK) certified training courses. Collaborating with local partners, ALC training courses are delivered in over twenty countries with stringent quality assurance measures to ensure world class delivery. All local tutors are qualified directly by ALC through a series of competence tests.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina