Discover the skills to carry out an integrated QEHS management system audit
This course provides knowledge and practical skills required to carry out an integrated quality, environmental, health and safety (QEHS) management systems audit. Participants will learn how to audit based on the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements all in one course. This will help participants to save time and money from having to attend all three internal auditor courses separately.
Duration: 3 - day course
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 audit activities
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QEHS management system
• Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process with respect to QEHS standard requirements.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• ISO 9001 History
• High Level Structure
• Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
• Key changes in ISO 9001:2015
• Overview of the ISO 9001:2015
• Comparison between ISO9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
• Conversion Process and Timeline
• ISO 14001 History
• High Level Structure
• Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
• Key changes in ISO 14001:2015
• Overview of the ISO 14001:2015
• Comparison between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
• OH&S Management System Model
• ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS requirements
• Initiating an audit
• Document Review
• Audit Plan
• Audit Work Documents
• Opening Meeting
• Execute the audit
• Documenting Non-conformities
• Closing Meeting
• Audit Report
• Audit Follow-up
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Internal Auditors
• Quality Management Representatives and Practitioners
• Lead Auditors and Internal Audit Programme Administrators
• Quality Professionals
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability