Find out how to conduct an environmental, health and safety (EHS) management systems audit
The courses are aimed to transfer essential knowledge and skills of an internal audit process based on Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health & Safety
Management System – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 all in one course. By attending all these relevant ISO modules in one course, participants can save time and money as compared to attending all three courses separately.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 requirements
• Understand the comparison between ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO 14001: 2015
• Understand the comparison between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
• Conduct audit and write factual audit reports
Available Integrated Management System instructor-led courses include:
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
The courses are specially designed for:
• Internal Auditors
• Quality Management Representatives and Practitioners
• Lead Auditors and Internal Audit Programme Administrators
• Quality Professionals
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina