Discover the fundamental training for ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditors
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential FSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an FSMS professional.
Duration: 5 - day course
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General introduction
• Food safety management principles, vocabulary and ISO 22000 requirements
• Stage 1 audit (including document review)
• Audit planning
• On-site audit and audit skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• Audit follow up
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
This CQI IRCA Certified course is conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.
This course is specially designed for:
• Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the FSMS implementation
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline
Students are expected to have prior knowledge:
• Management systems: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
• Food safety management: A knowledge of the principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (All parts) and HACCP; The relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance; Awareness of common examples of relevant national and local FSMS legislation and requirements
• ISO 22000: Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 and the commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22000, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22000:2018 Foundation (FSMS) Training course or acceptable equivalent
With a global vision, Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) offers personal development programmes as well as training solutions to individuals and multinationals. ALC specializes in management training and CQI IRCA (UK) certified training courses. Collaborating with local partners, ALC training courses are delivered in over twenty countries with stringent quality assurance measures to ensure world class delivery. All local tutors are qualified directly by ALC through a series of competence tests.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability