Ensure foods safety across the food supply chain with ISO 22000
The success of an food Industry depends on the penetration of its products and services in the market which are safe to human and animals. This is achieved by establishing robust and efficient internal process on Food Safety Management System (FSMS) which are consistently maintained and improved within an Organisation. Effective audits assist an organisation to implement its FSMS in this spirit.
This Lead auditor training program is structured to provide an overall understanding of ISO 22000:2018 food safety management sytem requirements, Sector specific prerequisite program (PRPs) requirements (ISO/TS 22002-x-series or other specific PRP standard) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements. Along with understanding the key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standards.
The 5 day course is CQI & IRCA (http://www.quality.org/) accredited training, it will be conducted by our experienced auditors and tutors, who had audited and provided trainings to numerous organizations from diverse industries. They will share their experiences and knowledge on this standards requirements. After successful completion of this course, certificate issued is recognised globally and this course satisfies the training requirements for become an IRCA approved FSSC 22000 auditor.
Duration: 5 - day course
At the end of the this program, the delegate will be able to understand and audit an organisation with regards to:
• Risks covered by an organisation in the food chain.
• The requirements of ISO HLS (High Level Structure) with PDCA,
• The requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards.
• The sector specific PRP’s Eg:- ISO /TS 22002-1.
• The requirements of FSSC 22000 Additional requirements.
• The statutory & regulatory requirements of the standard.
• The ISO 19011 standards interpreting it to auditing requirements.
• Plan an audit against set audit criteria, execute audit, make report and communicate the findings.
1. FSMS Introduction and Process Approach
• Purpose and benefits of FSMS including understanding of the basic FSMS & QMS principles
• Terms, Fundamentals and Principles
• Process Approach with PDCA
• FSMS standards ( ISO 22000:2018 Clause 1 to 10, ISO/TS 22002-1 and additional requirements).
• Auditing requirements of ISO/TS 22002-1 & FSSC Specific requirements.
2. Auditing Principle
• Auditing objectives
• Types of audits
• Audit life cycle
• Principle of Auditing
3. Role and Responsibilities of Auditor
• Audit Programme objectives
• The auditees responsibilities
• The lead auditors’ responsibilities
• Auditors qualification and certifications
4. Role Planning an Audit
• Pre-Audit planning
• Reviewing documentation
• Developing an audit plan
• Preparing checklists or working documents
• Communication factors
5. Conducting an Audit
• Opening meeting
• Collecting objective/audit evidence
• Effective interviewing techniques
• Identifying and recording nonconformities
• Preparing for the closing meeting
6. Reporting Audit Results
• Conducting the closing meeting
• Preparing the audit report
• Distributing the audit report
7. Corrective Actions
• Corrective action responsibilities
• Follow up scheduling
• Monitoring corrective action
8. FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 Registration
• The registration process
• Surveillance audits
9. Exercises/ Role play (50 % of course time)
10. Written Examination
Participants will be assessed throughout the course
01.Continuous Evaluation: Punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests, etc.
02. Written Examination: (Close book) at the end of the course.
*Study materials and other materials will not be allowed during the exam for reference.
Total Marks for Examination: 90 (Passing Marks – 63)
Issue of certificate:
• Participants completing the course will be presented with certificate of TÜV SÜD along with CQI/IRCA mark which is renowned in certification and carries worldwide acceptance. The Lead Auditor course is made in line with international registers and guidelines.
• Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a certificate of Achievement, while the others will be issued a certificate of attendance.
This course is specially designed for:
• Food Safety Management representatives / Quality professionals / Consutants.
• Professionals who have a role to play in the audit of Food Safety Management System.
• Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning FSSC requirements.
• Auditors / Lead Auditors for other management system.
Prerequisite: Anyone with the need to audit an organisation’s FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0. Prior knowledge in standard/ work will be added advantage for this course.
Recommend prior knowledge:
• With regards to experience in food chain, HACCP, GMP, GHP, etc.
• Understanding of relevant food safety legislation & pre-requisite programs.
• A prior knowledge on the ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1 and additional requirements.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Bosnia and Herzegovina