Gain knowledge and application skills required in applying and interpreting ISO 14001
This training unit provides participants the knowledge and application skills in applying ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) standards to audit requirements.
This is a Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) course where you can receive up to 95% course fee funding. For more details, you may contact us.
Duration: 2 - day course
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Interpret ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) standards requirements
• Perform the Environmental Aspect and Impact Assessment
• Review the EMS
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Context of the organisation
• Needs and expectations of interested parties
• Environmental policy, objectives and targets for the organisation
• Compliance Obligations
• Audit Scope
• EMS requirements
• Environmental aspect and impact assessment
• Lifecycle consideration
• Emergency preparedness
• Resources for EMS implementation
• Internal & External Communication Process
• Audit Plan preparation
• Environmental Performance Indicators and Action Plans
The course will be conducted in English.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Organisation EMS Management Representative
• Appointed EMS internal auditor/s
• Organisation personnel maintaining organisational EMS
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability