Learn how to implement an Environmental Management System
This course helps participants to learn how to implement the system in your organisation based on the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements.
Duration: 1 - day course
CPD Code (CPD/252/A1B/014)
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Grasp the significance of organisational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
• Appreciate the importance of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle in process planning, improvement and performance monitoring
• Evaluate how to apply the concepts and principles of ISO 14001:2015 to existing processes within your organisation
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• PDCA Approach
• Understand Context of the Organisation
• Documented Information
• Project Plan
• Risks and Opportunities
• Quality Policy and Objectives
• Performance Evaluation
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
• CPD Points: 7 SDUs
• CPD Code: CPD/252/A1B/014
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representative
• EMS or EHS Manager
• ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
• Lead & Internal EMS auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
Prerequisite: Participants MUST have a good understanding of ISO 14001:2015 requirements before attending this training.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability