Discover the ISO 14001:2015 key concepts and requirements
This course helps participants to understand the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements.
Duration: 1 - day course
CPD Points: 7 SDUs
CPD Code: CPD/252/A1B/055
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
• Explain the key terms, definitions, and requirements of the standard
• Know and understand the key changes in ISO 14001:2015
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• ISO 14001 History
• High Level Structure
• Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
• Key changes in ISO 14001:2015
• Overview of the ISO 14001:2015
• Comparison between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
• Conversion Process and Timeline
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representative
• EMS or EHS Manager
• ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
• Lead & Internal EMS auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Bosnia and Herzegovina