Discover how to conduct ISO 14001:2015 audit
This course helps participants to know how to conduct an audit by using the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements.
Duration: 1 - day course
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its environmental management system
• Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process with respect to ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Initiating an Audit
• Document Review
• Audit Plan
• Audit Work Documents
• Opening Meeting
• Execute the Audit
• Documenting Non-conformities
• Closing Meeting
• Audit Report
• Audit Follow-up
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representative
• EMS or EHS Manager
• ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
• Lead & Internal EMS auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
Prerequisite: Participants MUST have a good understanding of ISO 14001:2015 requirements before attending this training.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina