Learn the skills required to audit and EnMS
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems Internal Auditor Course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an Energy Management Systems (EnMS) based on ISO 50001 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011. The course meets the training requirements for internal auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditor (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Duration: 2 - day course
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as a BCMS professional.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General Introduction
• Energy management principles, vocabulary and ISO 50001 requirements
• Document review and audit planning
• Process auditing and audit skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• Audit follow up
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two-third of the time is spent on activity-based learning.
This CQI IRCA Certified course is conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.
This course is specially designed for:
• Members/supporting personnel of the energy management team who have the responsibility to audit/implement/improve an EnMS;
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/purchasing who wish to gain maximum benefit from the EnMS implementation;
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have prior knowledge of the following subjects:
• Management systems: The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle; the core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between Context, Leadership and Commitment, Energy Policy, Planning, Operation, Performance Evaluation, Management Review, and Continual Improvement
• ISO 50001: An understanding of the requirements of ISO 50001 and the commonly used energy management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 50000, which may be gained by completing CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 50001 Foundation (EnMS) training course (or equivalent).
• Energy Management: The principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow; the relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards; the typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency; energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling; energy use data analysis methods; energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement; the impact of organizational processes and equipment on energy efficiency; electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computer
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
With a global vision, Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) offers personal development programmes as well as training solutions to individuals and multinationals. ALC specializes in management training and CQI IRCA (UK) certified training courses. Collaborating with local partners, ALC training courses are delivered in over twenty countries with stringent quality assurance measures to ensure world-class delivery. All local tutors are qualified directly by ALC through a series of competency tests.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina