Learn how to prepare and respond to unexpected incidents through ISO 22301:2019
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential BCMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party BCMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an BCMS professional.
Duration: 5 - day course (40 hours including a 2 hour written examination)
Topics to be covered in this course include:
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students familiarize with the style of the questions.
Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
This course is specially designed for:
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
• The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
Business Continuity Management
• Conducting of business impact analysis and risk assessment, the development of business continuity strategies and solutions and the implementation of business continuity plans and procedures.
• The relationship between business continuity management, an organisation’s wider risk management arrangements and an organisation’s overall ability to continue to operate during disruptions, and between business continuity management and the proactive improvement of business continuity performance.
• Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 and the commonly used business continuity management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22301, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22301:2019 Foundation BCMS training course or equivalent.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina