Develop the knowledge and skills needed for a BCMS internal audit
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems Internal Auditor Course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) based on ISO 22301 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011. The course meets the training requirements for internal auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditor (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Duration: 2 - day course
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as a BCMS professional.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General Introduction
• BC management principles, vocabulary and ISO 22301 requirements
• Document review and audit planning
• Process auditing and audit skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• Audit follow up
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two-third of the time is spent on activity-based learning.
This CQI IRCA Certified course is conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.
This course is specially designed for:
• Members/supporting personnel of the BC management team who have the responsibility to audit/implement/improve a business continuity management system;
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/purchasing who wish to gain maximum benefit from the BCMS implementation;
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have prior knowledge of the following subjects:
• Knowledge of BCMS and the requirements of ISO 22301
• Knowledge of the following BC management principles and concepts:
- The purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- The principles of risk assessment and risk analysis
- Typical BC strategies and BC response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- Exercise and testing methodologies
With a global vision, Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) offers personal development programmes as well as training solutions to individuals and multinationals. ALC specializes in management training and CQI IRCA (UK) certified training courses. Collaborating with local partners, ALC training courses are delivered in over twenty countries with stringent quality assurance measures to ensure world-class delivery. All local tutors are qualified directly by ALC through a series of competency tests.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability