ABOUT THE COURSE
This ISO 37001 implementer course is structured to provide the insight into ISO 37001 requirements, the best practices and methods used to implement and subsequently maintain management systems. With this course, you will learn how to help your organization adheres to anti bribe laws and establishes control within the organization, actively involves in combating bribes, and helps create a culture of integrity, transparency, openness, and compliance.
Duration: 4 - day course
This course is also available under the Sustainability-as-a-Service (SaaS) Programme.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Anti-Bribery Management Systems and key elements of Anti-Bribery Management
- Know more about processes and their interconnections
- Gain valuable insights to the management with regards to Anti-Bribery Management Systems implementation.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Understanding the Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- Fundamental Principles and Concepts
- Planning and Implementing Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- Performance Evaluation, Monitoring and Measurement of an Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- Continual Improvement
- Preparation for an Anti-Bribery Management Systems Certification audit
- Conducting Internal audits and Management Review
- Case studies
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Managers and consultants who want to improve their knowledge of the requirements of ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Managers and consultants looking for a comprehensive ABMS implementation framework
- Managers responsible for the practice of corruption risk assessment
- Individuals who want to help maintain organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at [email protected].
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.