Safeguard your customers’ information in the age of e-commerce
With the popularity of online shopping and banking services, credit card transactions are growing at a tremendous rate. Consequently, the threat of credit fraud is also on the rise. TÜV SÜD is a premium quality, safety and sustainability solutions provider, and a cyber security specialist. Our focus on international security standards as well as in-house developments provides real-world data protection against threats from the digital world.
- To create an additional level of protection for card issuers and ensure that merchants meet minimum levels of security when they store, process and transmit data obtained from the cardholder, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was created for organisations handling payment services containing cardholder information.
- TÜV SÜD’s s@fer shopping certification process provides a thorough and systematic assessment of the performance and security of a retailer’s website.
Your benefits at a glance
- Improve marketability - By demonstrating that you are committed to commercial transaction security, your reputation and trust from your customers and partners increase. Confident customers are more likely to come back and recommend your business to their network, thus driving profitability as well.
- Minimise risk - Through consistent achievement of compliance according to the requirements, you ensure that your payment services are secure.
- Increased adaptability - With PCI certification, your business will be prepared to comply with future regulations. You will also be able to identify ways to improve the IT infrastructure of your business, thus increasing productivity.