WSQ Apply ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) to Audit Requirements (9 am to 6 pm SGT | 2 Days)
- 1st - 2nd Sep 2021
- 1st - 2nd Nov 2021
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN BY ENROLLING FOR THIS COURSE?
- A globally recognized course completion certificate
- Receive up to 95% course fee funding by registering for this Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) course
- Learn about the key requirements of ISO 9001
- Gain insights into how you can establish connections and audit trails between the relevant ISO 9001 QMS Clauses with the respective operating department/functional areas in your organization
- Be able to develop and document work documents for the ISO 9001 audit process.
ABOUT WSQ TRAINING COURSE BASED ON ISO 9001:2015
This training course provides participants the knowledge and application skills in applying ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) standards to audit requirements. You will understand the key terms, definitions, requirements and benefits of ISO 9001. Through the course, you will gain insight on audit scope, guidelines for auditing management systems & learn to develop audit plan, audit checklist and audit form.
2 Days Instructor-led training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for Organisation QMS Management Representative, Appointed QMS internal auditor/s and Organisation personnel maintaining organisational QMS.
LEARNING & CAREER BENEFITS
- Learn to interpret ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) standards requirements
- Establish connections and audit trails between the relevant ISO 9001 QMS Clauses with the respective operating department/functional areas in the organization
- Develop and document work documents for the audit process
Fill-in the adjacent form to download brochure: