QEHS Internal Auditor Training (ISO 9001:2015 + ISO14001:2015 + ISO 45001:2018): 9 am to 6 pm SGT | 3 Days
- 13th - 15th / 27th - 29th Oct 2021
- 10th - 12th / 24th - 26th Nov 2021
- 8th - 10th / 20th - 22nd Dec 2021
- 12th - 14th / 26th - 28th Jan 2022
- 9th - 11th / 23rd - 25th Feb 2022
- 9th - 11th / 23rd - 25th Mar 2022
- 11th - 13th / 27th - 29th Apr 2022
- 9th - 11th / 23rd - 25th May 2022
- 8th - 10th / 22nd - 24th Jun 2022
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN BY ENROLLING FOR THIS integrated management system auditor training COURSE?
- Globally accepted QEHS Internal Auditor certificate
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an quality, environmental, health, safety internal auditor
- Understand the framework of Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Deepen your knowledge through case studies and exercises
- Learn more about planning, conducting and reporting an audit for ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its integrated management systems
ABOUT QEHS INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
This course provides knowledge and practical skills required to carry out an integrated Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) Management Systems Audit. Participants will learn how to audit based on the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements all in one course. This will help participants to save time and money from having to attend all three internal auditor courses separately to become a QEHS auditor.
3 Days Instructor-led training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND the integrated management system course?
This course is specially designed for Internal Auditors, Quality Management Representatives and Practitioners, Lead Auditors and Internal Audit Programme Administrators and Quality Professionals who would like to become an IMS internal auditor.