ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) is the world’s most popular quality management standard, with over one million certified organisations in 180 countries worldwide. It provides a quality management framework that companies can use to ensure the quality of their products and services is consistent. Companies choose ISO 9001 certification to show that they have taken due care to maintain high standards. This reduces the chance of product faults and recalls or service shortcomings and ensures that your customers can buy with confidence.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION?
- Demonstrate your organisation’s ability to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations with ISO 9001 compliance
- Minimise the risk of purchasing a poor product or service
- Attain significant improvements in organisational efficiency and product quality by minimising waste and errors and increasing productivity
- Boost your sales potential
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD is a leading provider of management systems solutions, having issued tens of thousands of management systems certificates to businesses of all sizes across the globe
- Our dedicated global team of experienced auditors help you explore the possibility of integrating your ISO 9001 certification initiative with other management systems. We can also act as a one-stop provider for all your management system certification needs by offering integrated management system services
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we also provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- Documentation review audit: TÜV SÜD evaluates your documentation and company records
- On-site audit: TÜV SÜD reviews the compliance of your actual activities to ISO 9001 requirements 2015 and company records.
- Close the gap: Your organisation identifies and implements measures to correct the root cause of any non-conformances identified by the quality management system audit
- Certification issuance: TÜV SÜD issues the ISO 9001 certification and certification mark
- Surveillance audits: Annual ISO 9001 audit required to maintain certification validity (Unannounced audits may occur in special cases)