ISO 55001 Asset Management System aims to optimise the availability and profitability of your assets throughout their lifecycle. It manages the risks and costs of owning assets, for continual improvement and ongoing value creation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 55001 CERTIFICATION?
- Lower the cost of ownership over the asset’s lifecycle
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of decisions relating to investment, maintenance or disposal
- Support business growth by aligning initiatives, processes, resources and functional contributions
- Reduce the risks of interruptions or delays from safety incidents
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD is a leading provider of management systems solutions, having issued tens of thousands of management systems certificates to businesses of all sizes across the globe
- TÜV SÜD’s auditors hold the necessary national and international accreditations for combined auditing exercises, thereby ensuring that your ISO 55001 certification is conducted with the highest degree of professionalism and conformance to international guidelines and standards.
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we also provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety
5 SIMPLE STEPS: ISO 55001 CERTIFICATION process
- Readiness review audit: TÜV SÜD evaluates your documentation and company records
- On-site ISO 55001 audit: TÜV SÜD reviews your ISO 55001 compliance based on the standard requirements, your activities and company records.
- Close the gap: Your organisation identifies and implements measures to correct the root cause of any non-conformances identified by the audit
- Certification issuance: TÜV SÜD issues the ISO 55001 certification and certification mark
- Surveillance audits: Annual audit required to maintain certification validity (Unannounced audits may occur in special cases)