With ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System certification, companies demonstrate that they have taken every crucial step to improve injury prevention and reduce ill-health to protect both your stakeholders.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION?
- Acquire globally recognised TÜV SÜD certification mark
- Improve hazard identification and risk assessment, and helps in improving safety for employees and contractors
- Reduce downtime and overall costs of incidents at the workplace
- Create additional opportunities for protecting and promoting worker’s health and performance, while also catering to sustainable improvement in employee motivation
- ISO 45001 certification displays your organisation’s commitment in providing a workplace where the risk of illness or injury to your workers, community or customers is eliminated or minimalised
- The certification also demonstrates that your management system complies with the ISO 45001 international standard
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD is an internationally accredited certification body for a wide range of ISO standards, including ISO 45001. We have an extensive experience in auditing and certifying against ISO management systems
- During a certification process, TÜV SÜD’s independent and qualified auditors apply the following techniques:
- Document review: Evaluation of an organisation’s requirements and/or documentation to ensure the systematic control of all processes relevant to ISO 45001
- On-site-audit: Verification, in the form of interviews and on-site inspection at the customer’s premises, that the requirements of ISO 45001 are being implemented effectively. This includes checking processes based on records kept by the organisation such as available measurement results, minutes of meetings, training and qualification records, complaints management and records, and the resulting improvement projects instigated by the organisation
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we can provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety