ISO 45001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system, which is intended to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. ISO 45001 helps provide new impetus for occupational health and safety practices in organisations and also helps to improve safety for employees and contractors.
To support your organisation in ensuring occupational safety, TÜV SÜD offers ISO 45001:2018 training programs and third party OH&S Management System certification.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- On course completion you will be awarded with our internationally accepted ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Training Certificate
- Understand the audit requirements and principles and practices of auditing
- Improve health and safety of employees and contractors
- Add a new impetus for occupational health and safety practices in your organisation
AUDITING & SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
- TÜV SÜD is an internationally accredited certification body for a wide range of ISO standards, including ISO 45001. We have an extensive experience in auditing and certifying against ISO management systems
- During a certification process, TÜV SÜD’s independent and qualified auditors apply two techniques - document review and on-site audits
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we can provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety
health and safety TRAINING COURSES
- This comprehensive course provides hands-on training to ensure that each participant thoroughly understands the role and acquires the requisite expertise needed or required to perform the audit effectively according to Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) requirements.
- This health & safety training course is specially designed to help improve your knowledge and skill set of ISO 45001:2018. It provides an overview on the scope of OH&S Management Systems and the step-by-step processes needed to successfully set up the system.
- You will also discover the key stages involved in OH&S Management Systems internal auditing, reporting and follow-up of audit performance.
Other ISO 45001 Training Courses we offer:
• ISO 45001:2018 Awareness and Migration
• ISO 45001:2018 Management Systems Audit Process
• ISO 45001:2018 Management Systems Implementation Process
• ISO 45001:2018 Management Systems Implementer
Get in touch with us to register for ISO 45001 certification & occupational health and safety courses today.
Email: [email protected]