EHS Internal Auditor Training (ISO 14001:2015 + ISO 45001:20189 am to 6 pm | 2 Days
- 14th - 15th / 28th - 29th Oct 2021
- 11th - 12th / 25th - 26th Nov 2021
- 9th - 10th / 21st - 22nd Dec 2021
- 13th - 14th / 27th - 28th Jan 2022
- 10th - 11th / 24th - 25th Feb 2022
- 10th - 11th / 24th - 25th Mar 2022
- 12th - 13th / 28th - 29th Apr 2022
- 10th - 11th / 24th - 25th May 2022
- 9th - 10th / 23rd - 24th Jun 2022
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN BY ENROLLING FOR THIS COURSE?
- Globally accepted Environmental, Health and Safety certification for internal auditor
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an internal auditor
- Deepen your knowledge through case studies and exercises
- Learn more about planning, conducting and reporting an audit for ISO14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its integrated management systems
ABOUT EHS INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
This course provides knowledge and practical skills required to carry out an Integrated Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management Systems Audit. You will learn how to audit based on the ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements all in one course. This will help participants to save time and money from having to attend the internal auditor courses separately.
2 Days Instructor-led EHS auditor training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EHS auditor course is specially designed for Internal Auditors, Quality Management Representatives and Practitioners, Lead Auditors and Internal Audit Programme Administrators and Quality Professionals.