BIM Fundamentals through online module-based learning
This e-learning course will introduce you to the fundamentals of the BIM method – wherever you are and at a time that is flexible to suit you, through web-based training and videos. Short, interactive sections of training and a clearly structured modular design make it easy for you. With the integrated knowledge tests, you can immediately check your newly acquired knowledge and repeat learning units if necessary.
Real-life BIM examples guarantee that the course offers practical application. The training is based on ISO 19650 from 2019 and covers the curriculum according to the VDI 2552 directive, page 8.1.
Duration of the training: 420 minutes (8 Modules)
Login access duration: 30 days
Learning mode: Self-Paced
This course is specially designed for:
• Managing directors, managers, builders, building contractors, architects, structural engineers, manufacturers of building products
▪ Specialist planners, surveyors, project controllers, project developers, and asset, property and facility managers
▪ In-house technicians and craftspeople
▪ Novices who check and prepare BIM implementation in the company
▪ People responsible for BIM from the company
Upon completion of modules 1 - 8 and passing of the quiz, you will receive a certificate of completion.