Ensure Seamless Integration
TÜV SÜD have had the privilege of working on many of the world’s most iconic buildings, such as the Burj al Arab in Dubai and the Shard in London. We collaborate with the project architect and the design team to ensure that our designs seamlessly integrate, ensuring effective traffic flows, energy efficiency, material aesthetics and cost effectiveness.
The approach taken to vertical transport is crucial to a building's success. Elevators occupy substantial space and thus affect the building's amount of usable space. A well-designed building should have enough elevator capacity to operate efficiently to handle the smooth and seamless movement of the expected building population, People within, in and out of the building.
We have over thirty-five years’ experience in developing and delivering elevator, escalator, and access solutions across all sectors of the built environment. Our dedicated team of engineers are experts in dealing with the challenges of vertical transportation and façade access equipment irrespective of size, scope, or complexity of the project. We work directly with Developers, Building Owners, Architects and Asset Managers and apply our knowledge of the latest innovations and advances in the elevator industry to help make cutting edge architecture possible.
• Concept Design
• Schematic Design
• Detail Design
• Tender Documents
• Bidding & Negotiations
• Project Management
• Installation Supervision
• Factory Inspections
• Shop Drawings and Material submittals review
• Progress payment review and certifications
• Testing & Commissioning Review
• Defects liability Period Inspections
• Elevators, Escalators
• Survey & Report
• End of lease dilapidations
• Advice on Health & Safety works
• Expert witness
• Manage regulatory inspections
• Assist with cost control
• Improve operational standards
• Improve quality and safety
• Improve lift availability, lift reliability, and reduce unplanned down time
• Tailoring contractual conditions based on customer’s needs and requirements
• We are the market leaders with unrivalled experience and resource, so you can have complete faith in our ability to tackle even the most complex projects.
• We are totally independent so you can have confidence that our advice represents your best interests.
• With an office network across the Middle East, Singapore, UK, and Ireland we can offer a comprehensive and responsive service, as and when you need it.
• We offer a complete service, covering all aspects of design, installation, commissioning, and maintenance, so we offer clients a single source for all their Vertical Transportation & access needs.
To know more about the services mentioned above, contact the team now.
Learn about the origin, growth and benefits of BIM and how TÜV SÜD can assist in its implementation.
Can geometry be the key driver to sustainable construction?
Bosnia and Herzegovina