Performance is at the heart of any refurbishment and modernisation project, which can be prompted by general wear and tear or alternatively it can be driven by a desire to increase the sustainability of a building or to meet new industry standards. Whatever the driver, you can rest assured the TÜV SÜD have the expertise and resource to meet the challenges, providing you with professional services, practical and impartial advice, that you can trust.
Following new installation or refurbishment of equipment it is necessary to ensure the equipment is properly managed to ensure that any investment returns the maximum value; prolongs equipment life, ensures ongoing equipment performance is maintained and that equipment operates safely and reliably over its design life. Asset Management is the systematic approach to managing all of the necessary activities associated with the equipment.
• Appraise existing equipment
• Assess required H&S improvements
• Review potential energy efficiency improvements
• Report on options
• Review methods for replacement
• Advise on life cycle costing
• Propose schemes to meet budget and programme requirements
• Design and Specify
• Undertake every aspect of the process, from commencement to completion
• Witness testing
• We are the market leaders in Asset Management for all modes of vertical transportation with unrivalled experience and resource, so you can have complete faith in our ability to tackle even the most complex projects
• We are totally independent so you can have confidence that our advice represents your best interests
• With an office network across the Middle East, Singapore, UK & Ireland we can offer a comprehensive and responsive service, as and when you need it
• We offer a complete service, covering all aspects of design, installation, commissioning and maintenance, so we offer clients a single source for all their VT & access needs
Increased project safety and improved profitability.
Learn about the origin, growth and benefits of BIM and how TÜV SÜD can assist in its implementation.
Can geometry be the key driver to sustainable construction?
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina