ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC LAB
TÜV SÜD offers extensive testing and certification for a wide range of electrical components and accessories. Testing electrical components and accessories involves putting the product through a series of rigorous tests in a lab environment to ensure it complies with health and safety standards in your target market.
- Safety tests for products, equipment and home appliances.
- Mandatory energy labelling scheme (MELS) for refrigerators and television.
RANGE OF PRODUCTS TESTED
- Various Audio Visual products
- Information and communication technology equipment
- Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use
- Medical electrical equipment
- Home appliances
- And more
STANDARDS WE TEST FOR
- EN 71, ASTM F963, BS EN 14350, EN 1400, EN 14372
- IEC 62368-1, IEC 60950-1, IEC 60065, IEC 62040-1, IEC 62477-1
- IEC 61010-1 and relevant part 2’s, eg. IEC 61010-2-010 & -2-101 & -2-091 & -2-081
- IEC 60601-1 with various collateral standards
- Energy Star Program Requirement for Imaging Equipment, Audio/Video, Display, Television
- IEC 60335-1 and relevant part 2’s
- EN 30-1-1 & -2-1
- SS 400, SS 401, SS 281, SS 294, SS 233, SS 98
- WHO PQS performance specification and type-testing protocol
- ISO 15502
- IEC 62552
- And more
ACCREDITATION FOR THE LAB
This lab is accredited under the Singapore Accreditation Council Singapore Laboratory Accreditation (SAC-Singlas) Scheme to ISO/IEC 17025. This lab is also an IECEE CB Scheme recognised laboratory and a designated laboratory under different regulations – ASEAN EE MRA; Japan-PSE; TW-BSMI, etc.