Understand the key requirements for ISO/IEC 27001:2013
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Information Security Management Systems, or ISMS, standard specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
This one-day course begins with the understanding of the concept of Information Security Management, the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification standard, and its relation to the ISO 27000 series of standards for information security management.
Duration: 1 - day course
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Know the key principles and concepts of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS)
• Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its ISMS
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Information Security Management Systems introduction
• Objectives and benefits of an ISMS
• Key Principles and Concepts of the ISMS
• Code of practice ISO/IEC 27002:2013
• Certification specification ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• Certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• The ISO 27000 series of standards
• ISO/IEC 27002:2013 requirements
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Any managers or executives responsible for the security and confidentiality of their business-critical information
• People who wish to understand ISO 27001:2013 requirements
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.