ISO 41001: 2018 acknowledges the rapid growth and increased complexity of the facilities management market. Drawing on international best practice, ISO 41001 ‘Facility management – Management systems – Requirements with guidance for use’ was created to help facility management teams optimise efficiency across a range of areas, including procurement, operations and maintenance. Based on a strategic, tactical and operational approach, the standard provides a common platform, which can be used across all sectors. ISO 41001 is applicable to all organisations or parts of organisations, whether public or private sector, and regardless of the type, size and nature of the organisation or its geographical location.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 41001 CERTIFICATION?
- Enhance workforce productivity, safety and wellbeing by delivering a high-quality working environment.
- Grow profitability by allowing the organisation to focus efforts on core revenue-generating business functions.
- Deliver significant cost benefits by improving efficiency within your organisation and extending the lifespan of assets.
- Improve your marketability with certification to ISO 41001, it proves that effective facility management systems are in place to deliver service consistency.
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD is a leading provider of management systems solutions, having issued tens of thousands of management systems certificates to businesses of all sizes across the globe
- Audits are conducted with the highest degree of professionalism and conformance to international guidelines and standards. In addition, our auditors are required to follow a strict code of conduct through Auditor Codex, which assures both you and your customers of our complete independence and impartiality.
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we also provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR ISO 41001 CERTIFICATION
- Readiness review audit: TÜV SÜD evaluates your documentation and company records
- On-site audit: TÜV SÜD reviews the compliance of your actual activities to ISO 41001 requirements and company records.
- Close the gap: Your organisation identifies and implements measures to correct the root cause of any non-conformances identified by the audit
- Certification issuance: TÜV SÜD issues the ISO 41001 certification and certification mark
- Surveillance audits: Annual audit required to maintain certification validity (Unannounced audits may occur in special cases)