Issued in 2016, the ISO 37001 standard combats bribery and is an effective instrument to certify your organisation’s anti-corruption program. It promotes both the development of a culture of transparency and integrity as well as the expansion of effective measures to prevent and tackle problems related to bribery. The anti-bribery management system ISO 37001 may also help businesses to understand and analyse their internal processes, especially the administrative ones, and may be particularly useful wherever reorganisation is required.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION?
- Combat bribery risk and building consumer confidence for your brand with ISO 37001
- Minimise the risk of corruption
- Assure your stakeholders that your business has implemented internationally recognised best practices for anti-bribery controls, to secure trust in your internal processes
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD is a leading provider of management systems solutions, having issued tens of thousands of management systems certificates to businesses of all sizes across the globe
- Our dedicated global team of experienced auditors help you explore the possibility of integrating your ISO 9001 certification initiative with other management systems. We can also act as a one-stop provider for all your management system certification needs by offering integrated management system services
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we also provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION
- Readiness review audit: TÜV SÜD evaluates your ISO 37001 documentation and company records
- On-site ISO 37001 audit: TÜV SÜD reviews your ISO 37001 compliance based on the standard requirements, your actual activities and company records.
- Close the gap: Your organisation identifies and implements measures to correct the root cause of any non-conformances identified by the audit
- Certification issuance: TÜV SÜD issues the ISO 37001 certification and certification mark
- Surveillance audits: Annual audit required to maintain the anti-bribery management certification validity (Unannounced audits may occur in special cases)