WHAT YOU'LL GAIN BY ENROLLING FOR THIS IATF 16949 AND IATF CORE TOOLS TRAINING COURSE?
- Globally recognised ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 Internal Auditor and IATF Core Tools Certificate
- Access to our community of experts for strategic guidance and continuous improvement
- Get an overview of the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Develop a good understanding of how to prepare, conduct and follow-up ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Gain basic understanding of the core tools used in New Product Development for effective auditing program
- Learn hands-on approach to AQP and its relationship to Program Management
- Understand the use of Process Management to achieve standardization and improvement using Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA and Process Control Plans
- Learning through case studies & exercises
ABOUT ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949:2016 INTERNAL AUDITOR AND IATF CORE TOOLS TRAINING COURSE
This course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively conduct IATF 16949 internal audits and implement core tools to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their organisations’ Quality Management System (QMS). Participants will learn how to conduct internal audits based on ISO 9001 and IATF 16949, ensuring compliance with industry requirements. In addition, the IATF Core Tools training will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA core tools.
5 Days Instructor-led training (3-day for IATF 16949 Internal Auditor course & 2-day for IATF Core Tools course)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for management representatives, executives from organisations willing to implement, maintain and improve the Automotive Quality Management Systems, and engineers and managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in the development, maintenance and internal auditing of existing / proposed Automotive Quality Management Systems.