Performance is at the heart of any refurbishment and modernisation project, which can be prompted by general wear and tear or alternatively it can be driven by a desire to increase the sustainability of a building or to meet new industry standards. Whatever the driver, you can rest assured the TÜV SÜD have the expertise and resource to meet the challenges, providing you with professional services, practical and impartial advice, that you can trust.
Following new installation or refurbishment of equipment it is necessary to ensure the equipment is properly managed to ensure that any investment returns the maximum value; prolongs equipment life, ensures ongoing equipment performance is maintained and that equipment operates safely and reliably over its design life. Asset Management is the systematic approach to managing all of the necessary activities associated with the equipment.
• Appraise existing equipment
• Assess required Health & Safety improvements
• Review potential energy efficiency improvements
• Propose schemes and design based on your budget and programme requirements
• Undertake every aspect of the process, from commencement to completion
• Advise on life cycle costing
• Provide witness testing support
• We are the market leaders in Asset Management for all modes of vertical transportation with unrivalled experience and resource, so you can have complete faith in our ability to handle even the most complex projects
• We are totally independent so you can have confidence that our advice represents your best interests
• With an office network across the Middle East, Singapore, UK & Ireland we offer a comprehensive and responsive service
• We offer a complete service, covering all aspects of design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and modernisation / upgrading solution. We offer one-stop solution with our full suite of services, giving you the peace-of-mind in your vertical transportation & access needs.
To know more about the services mentioned above, contact the team now.
Increased project safety and improved profitability.
Learn about the origin, growth and benefits of BIM and how TÜV SÜD can assist in its implementation.
Can geometry be the key driver to sustainable construction?
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina