Learn how to be more effective and efficient
Learn and discover how organisations can gain competitive edge by reducing costs, drive productivity and quality through various tools and techniques.
The variety of courses offered target multiple aspects, from business productivity to employee productivity tools. Through these courses, participants can bridge their skill gaps, increase operational productivity, efficiency and professionalism.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Note: For courses with assessment, participants will have to pass an open or closed book examination.
The courses are specially designed for:
• Managers, supervisors and executives who are interested and/or involved in the implementation and management of the Cost of Quality process in their organizations
• Business/ Chain/ System/ Workflow/Production Analyst
• Change/ Production/ Process/ Operations/ Quality Assurance Manager
• All personnel who are involved with the implementation of Kaizen and members in the Kaizen work team
• Technicians, Production Workers and Supervisors
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina