Understand the guidelines on GMP for cosmetics
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform an internal audit based on ISO 22716:2007 guidelines on good manufacturing practices for cosmetic products.
Duration: 2 - day course
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Familiarise with ISO 22716:2007 guidelines
• Understand the benefits of good manufacturing practices
• Acquire the knowledge to contribute in implementing GMP for cosmetic products
• Understand the roles of an internal auditor
• Prepare and conduct an internal audit
• Report and follow-up on internal audit activities
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Overview of ISO 22716:2007
• Benefits of GMP
• Terms and definitions
• People, organisation, responsibilities and training
• Premises and equipment
• Materials and production
• Waste and subcontracting
• Quality control and quality system
• Understanding internal audit roles
• Understanding auditing concepts and principles
• Understanding the activities involved in the internal audit process
• Preparing and planning an internal audit
• Conducting an internal audit
• Reporting audit results
• Post-audit activities
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Internal auditors
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina