Ensure your equipment is fit and safe to use according to the guideline
DOSH (Department of Safety and Health) assessment is a regulatory inspection or assessment under Factory and Machinery Act 1967 (FMA) to ensure the equipment is fit and safe to use according to the guideline by the local authority
DOSH assessment is crucial to ensure your equipment’s safety, reliability, and operations. This assessment also helps you to meet regulatory requirements for mandatory inspection based on the guideline by DOSH.
TÜV SÜD Malaysia experts offers comprehensive DOSH Inspection and assessment for a wide range of services from boiler to pipeline. TÜV SÜD Malaysia is a registered organization under Factory and Machinery Act 1967 Fourth (4th) Schedule and accredited with ISO/IEC 17020 (MIBAS 19) for inspection services
• Boiler & Pressure Vessel Hydrostatic Test
• Design of Steam Boilers
• Design of Unfired Pressure Vessels (UPV)
• Hoisting Machine Design
• Consultancy Services for Application for New Pressure Equipment
• Technical Support for renewal of Certificate of Fitness (PMA, PMT, PMD)
• Reduce your business risks by meeting regulatory requirements (DOSH 4th Schedule) and other standards
• Increase quality and safety of your products and processes.
• Save time and costs as we provide you with a one-stop testing and certification service.
• Increase customer confidence in your product through independent testing.
• Shorten your time-to-market and increase market access by partnering with our worldwide experts in regulatory requirements and standards
Bosnia and Herzegovina