Global events, conferences and trade fairs
The Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) market in Asia Pacific is accelerating with a growth rate twice that of global average, driven by numerous economic, regulatory and technological factors. Ranging from digital transformation across industries, to increased focus on product quality and safety, business assurance services and more, the market is booming. In addition, countries like Vietnam, Cambodia and other ASEAN members are a hotbed of new manufacturing and e commerce investment requiring TIC services.
Developed as a regional forum for the TIC ecosystem, Asia’s pioneering forum for the industry will showcase growth markets, and how to capitalize on opportunities. Decision makers from end users and buyers of TIC services will lead discussions on commercial partnership opportunities, expectations from service providers and outlook for new demand.
TÜV SÜD is one of the first companies to provide certifications according to IEC 62443. Suppliers and system integrators worldwide partner with us to confirm their compliance to applicable process requirements as laid out in the standard.
Aiming to mitigate risk for industrial communication networks, the international standard IEC 62443 provides a structured approach to cybersecurity. Originally developed for the Industrial Automation and Control Systems supply chain, it has become the leading industrial cybersecurity standard for all types of plants, facilities and systems across industries. The IEC 62443 standard addresses security processes along the complete supply chain and it applies to component suppliers, system integrators and asset owners.
Learn more about the IEC 62443 certification here.
Join us at TIC Asia 2019 and hear from our speakers:
IEC 62443 Certification and the Future of Industrial Automation
Mr. Siak Ru Ren, AVP – Cybersecurity Services, TÜV SÜD PSB
• Global cyber threats in industrial automation & control systems
• Regional testing, certification market outlook for cybersecurity, PT, data protection and vulnerability scans
• 5G networks – the sectors at risk and new standard requirement
• The importance of certifying ISA/IEC 62443 in building resilient Operational Technology
• Identifying, adopting and testing security countermeasures to mitigate security vulnerability
TIC 4.0 – How to Ensure Smart Solutions Are Safe, Secure and Reliable
Dr. Andreas Hauser, Director – Digital Service, TÜV SÜD
• IIOT and Robots implementation across sectors (healthcare, transport technology, manufacturing, electromobility, utilities)
• Smart systems’ cyber-physical security risks
• Reliability, interoperability and the performance gap
• New methods, requirements and standards for connected, autonomous systems
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina