Safe Handling of High Voltage Systems in Motor Vehicles
Almost all auto repair shops will have to handle hybrid or electric vehicles sooner or later. Those working with such vehicles with high voltage (HV) systems must be aware of their potential dangers and possible protective measures. This applies to all employees – i.e., not just mechanics in the repair shop, but also the cleaning staff and office workers who might encounter the vehicles. Our online high voltage (HV) safety training program provides and enhances awareness and knowledge in this area.
**If you are unable play the video below, this could be because of your company IT policy may have restricted access to YouTube.
- Layout of a high-voltage system
- Dangers of electric current
- Accident prevention measures
- First aid measures for accidents in the electrotechnology field
- Technical safeguards
- Knowledge tests
This course is specially designed for:
- Managers and specialists from the automobile industry handling hybrid or electric vehicles
- Any person seeking a better understanding in electric vehicles.
Our online EV high voltage safety training program offers a wide range of benefits for professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists.
- Flexible Learning Style
Study in your own time, at your own pace.
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment.
- Professional Certification
Get a globally recognized certificate and enhance your career development.
- Internet Explorer
- A high-speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary, download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
1. What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
2. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
3. Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
4. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
5. What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
The online EV high voltage (HV) awareness course employs a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, and other interactive exercises to enhance the learning experience. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.