Demonstrate competence to deliver reliable results with ISO/IEC 17025
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is useful for any organization that performs testing, sampling or calibration and wants reliable results. This includes all types of laboratories, whether they be owned and operated by government, industry or, in fact, any other organization. The standard is also useful to universities, research centers, governments, regulators, inspection bodies, product certification organizations and other conformity assessment bodies with the need to do testing, sampling or calibration.
• Understand the requirements for the audit competence of testing and calibration laboratories
• To establish an internal audit checklist.
• Shall be able to write a value adding audit report.
• Identify opportunity for improvements.
• Methods to identify non conformances, if any, in the laboratory.
• Contribute in value adding and improving the organization’s Laboratory Management System
1. ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Laboratory Management Systems
2. Estimation of Uncertainty of Measurement (U of M)
3. Audit Guidelines
4. Participant Evaluation
Four (4) days
Prior knowledge about ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard is desirable. This course is not for filling gaps in the knowledge about the standards; but for enhancing the knowledge about the same with regards to audit context.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina