Demonstrate competence to deliver reliable results with ISO/IEC 17025
The one-day Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) program provides participants with an insight on having good practices inside the laboratory used for testing, analysis, etc.
Good Laboratory Practice is defined in the OECD (the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Principles as “a quality system concerned with the organizational process and the conditions under which non-clinical health and environmental safety studies are planned, performed, monitored, recorded, archived and reported.”
The importance of implementing Good Laboratory Practices is to ensure quality in test data, good management of laboratory with regards to quality, reliability, integrity of studies and traceability of data. This can be applied to non-clinical testing in pharmaceutical products, pesticide products, cosmetic products, veterinary drugs as well as food additives, feed additives, and industrial chemicals.
This training program is structured to provide an overall understanding of GLP -Good Laboratory Practices requirements with the aid of tutor led sessions, interactions and relevant examples
After completion of this course, you would learn about GLP- Good Laboratory Practices it’s terms & definitions and GLP principles as per OECD & record keeping.
This on-day course will be conducted by our experienced auditors, who have audited numerous organizations from diverse industries and who will share their experiences and knowledge of best practices being followed.
• Introduction to GLP.
• Terms and definition in GLP.
• Good Laboratory Principles
• Resources: organization, personnel, facilities and equipment
• Characterization: test items and test systems
• Rules: study plans (or protocols) and written procedures
• Results: raw data, final report and archives
• Quality Assurance.
• Laboratory Managers, Supervisors, Executives from pharmaceutical products, pesticide products, cosmetic products, veterinary drugs as well as food additives, feed additives, and industrial chemicals industries.
• Fresh graduates and college students with science background, who intend make career in Laboratories.
• Managers and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving GLP in their laboratories.
Duration: 01 Day
- Should have knowledge and / or working experience in laboratories.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina