Demonstrate competence to deliver reliable results with ISO/IEC 17025
It is imperative for testing and calibration laboratories worldwide to establish their competence in generating valid results. ISO/IEC 17025 is the international standard that provides the requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. It enables laboratories to set-up a rigorous quality system and gain broader acceptance of their test reports and certificates.
Our courses on the latest version of ISO 17025:2017 aims to provide better understanding on the requirements of the standard and to impart the essential skills to effectively audit based on ISO 17025.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Gain knowledge on ISO/IEC 17025 requirements
• Explain the role of an assessor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an assessment in accordance with ISO/IEC 17011
• Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal laboratory quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
• Plan, conduct, report and follow up an assessment/ internal audit of part of a laboratory quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025, and in accordance with ISO 19011
Available Laboratory Quality Management System instructor-led courses include:
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
The CQI IRCA Certified courses are conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.
The courses are specially designed for:
• Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a laboratory QMS
• All lab QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
• Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
• Potential assessors nominated by accreditation bodies who wish to receive an intensive training to fulfil the prerequisite requirements of assessors/lead assessors;
• Those who wish to explore career opportunities in testing and calibration laboratories
The course content and structure of these CQI IRCA certified courses are developed by our training partner Alauda Learning Center (ALC 06022954).
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina