8th - 9th Aug 2022 - Internal Auditor Training Program based on FSMS ISO 22000:2018 I Duration: 2 Days | Time: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Note: If your preferred training date is not visible, please reach out to us by filling up the form.
INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING PROGRAM ON FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED ON ISO 22000:2018 STANDARD
TÜV SÜD South Asia organise 2 day internal auditor training program based on ISO 22000:2018 standards gives an insight on requirements on new standard ISO 22000:2018.
This training program is structured to provide an overall understanding of HLS (High Level Structure), ISO 22000:2018 standard requirements and risk assessment with the aid of tutor led sessions, interactions and relevant examples.
POINT YOUR BENEFITS
Today’s internal auditors have an opportunity to play an important role in directing company strategy and enabling success by ensuring the correct implementation of the standard requirements. Hence, in the modern world the trained work force for internal auditing on Food Safety Management System has become crucial and extremely important.
After completion of this course, you would learn about ISO 22000:2018, which is the second revision of food safety management system after ISO 22000:2005. ISO 22000:2018 is applicable to all organizations in the food and feed industries, regardless of size or sector.
What are the main changes to the standard?
The major changes to the standard include modifications to its structure as well as clarifying key concepts such as:
- The high level structure: in order to make life easier for businesses using more than one management system standard, the new version of ISO 22000 will follow the same structure as all the other ISO management system standards, the High Level Structure (HLS).
- The risk approach: the standard now includes a different approach to understanding risk.
- The PDCA cycle: the standard clarifies the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, by having two separate cycles in the standard working together, one covering the management system and the other, covering the principles of HACCP.
- The operation process: a clear description is given of the differences between key terms such as: Critical Control Points (CCPs), Operational Prerequisite Programmes (OPRPs) and Prerequisite Programmes (PRPs).
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- What’s New in ISO 22000:2018
- ISO 22000:2018 - Context of organisation
- ISO 22000:2018 - Planning
- ISO 22000:2018 - Resources
- ISO 22000:2018 - Operations
- ISO 22000:2018-Performance Evaluation & Improvements
- ISO 19011:2018 Audit Principles
- ISO 19011:2018 Audit Program, Reporting & Competency
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food Safety Management representatives.
- Managers and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Food Safety Management Systems.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Food Safety Management System.
- ISO 22000:2005 certified organisations representatives.
- Qualified Internal auditors of ISO 22000:2005 standards.
- The organisation planning to get ISO 22000:2018 certified its representative.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning new standard ISO 22000:2018 requirements.
Duration: 02 Day
- Should have knowledge and or working experience in Food Industry or related industries.
- Participants will be assessed through a 60 marks objective type examination (open book) at the end of the course.
- Minimum passing % criteria: 60% (36 Marks).
- TÜV SÜD certificate of “Internal Auditor training program on ISO 22000:2018” will be issued to participants only after successful completion based on performance during the course and in written examination.
- Others who have not successfully completed the course will be issued a certificate of attendance.