AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAM ON FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED ON ISO 22000:2018 STANDARD
TÜV SÜD South Asia organise 1 day awareness training program based on ISO 22000:2018 standards gives an insight on requirements on new standard ISO 22000:2018.
This training program is structured to provide an overall understanding of HLS (High Level Structure), ISO 22000:2018 standard requirements and risk assessment with the aid of tutor led sessions, interactions and relevant examples.
After completion of this course, you would learn about ISO 22000:2018, which is the second revision of food safety management system after ISO 22000:2005. ISO 22000:2018 is applicable to all organizations in the food and feed industries, regardless of size or sector.
What are the main changes to the standard?
The major changes to the standard include modifications to its structure as well as clarifying key concepts such as:
- The high level structure: in order to make life easier for businesses using more than one management system standard, the new version of ISO 22000 will follow the same structure as all the other ISO management system standards, the High Level Structure (HLS).
- The risk approach: the standard now includes a different approach to understanding risk.
- The PDCA cycle: the standard clarifies the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, by having two separate cycles in the standard working together, one covering the management system and the other, covering the principles of HACCP.
- The operation process: a clear description is given of the differences between key terms such as: Critical Control Points (CCPs), Operational Prerequisite Programmes (OPRPs) and Prerequisite Programmes (PRPs).
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- What’s New in ISO 22000:2018
- Difference between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- FSMS and QMS Principles
- PDCA & Process approach
- Risk based thinking
- Food Safety Hazards, PRPs, etc
- ISO 22000:2018 - Context of organisation
- Context of the Organisation, needs and expectations of interested parties
- Leadership commitments, etc
- ISO 22000:2018 - Planning
- ISO 22000:2018 - Resources
- Resources requirements
- Competency, etc
- ISO 22000:2018 - Operations
- PRP, Hazard Analysis, traceability, RM & PM characteristics
- Handling emergenicies
- Verification & Validation
- Handling Non-conformities, Recall, etc.
- ISO 22000:2018-Performance Evaluation & Improvements
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food Safety Management representatives.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Food Safety Management System.
- ISO 22000:2005 certified organisations representatives.
- Qualified Internal auditors of ISO 22000:2005 standards.
- The organisation planning to get ISO 22000:2018 certified its representative.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning new standard ISO 22000:2018 requirements.
Duration: 01 Day
- Should have knowledge and or working experience in Food Industry or related industries.