internal auditor training course on IRIS
Get certified in ISO/TS 22163:2017
16th - 18th Oct. 2020: IRIS (ISO/TS 22163:2017) Internal Auditor Training Program | Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm | Duration: 3 Days
ABOUT THE COURSE
In today's competitive world, there is a greater need for operationally ready transportation systems that fulfil the various domestic and international regulatory requirements and standards. And when it comes to providing railway operators with solutions for facilities and operating equipment, suppliers must deliver consistently high standards of quality. Companies can achieve these quality standards while reducing cost and inefficiencies with the International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS) certification. ISO/TS 22163 was released in May 2017, replacing IRIS Rev. 02 as the global standard for quality management systems in the rail industry. Organisations certified according to IRIS Rev. 02 will have to undergo transition audits to update their certificates to ISO/TS 22163 within a specified timeframe.
In this training program, participants will be able to understand various elements related to ISO/TS 22163:2017.
Participants will understand:
- The “process approach” with respect to quality management system
- Intent of ISO 9001:2015
- Difference between Business Management System and Quality Management System
- ISO/TS 22163:2017 is Business Management System not merely Quality Management System
- ISO/TS 22163:2017 requirements
- Importance of Quality Deficiency Cost (QDC) to measure process efficiency and effectiveness
- Be able to understand Rules, scoring methodology and ISO/TS 22163:2017 certification process
- Audit questionnaire and audit tool
- Preparation for Internal audits against ISO/TS 22163:2017 standard
- Implement ISO/TS 22163:2017
- Certification Rules
- Clause 4
- Clause 5
- Clause 6
- Clause 7
- Clause 8
- Clause 9
- Clause 10
- Questionnaire & Assessment Methodology
- Internal Audit Methodology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Middle level management, Engineers responsible for Special Processes, New part Development Engineers, Production Personnel, Supply Chain Personnel, Project Management Personnel, Quality Control team, Cost accounting personnel
Preferably knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015
90 minutes written Examination, consisting of three sections and including multiple choice questions, short answer and case studies.
Participation certificate would be provided.