14th - 17th Oct 2020: TÜV SÜD Functional Safety Engineer (FSeng) for the Machinery Sector based on ISO 12100 , ISO 13849 & IEC 62061 | Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm | Duration: 4 Days
WHAT IS THE COURSE OBJECTIVE?
The aim of this course is to train the delegates in the fundamental principles of functional safety and to get their competency in the application of functional safety standards certified by TÜV SÜD.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The training targets engineers, testers, project leads and quality representatives primarily involved in the development, production and implementation of programmable electronic safety systems and other appropriate systems and subsystems in the machinery safety area and execute the development based on ISO 12100, ISO 13849 and IEC 62061.
- Introduction to Functional Safety
- Hazard & Risk Analysis
- Safety Concept ISO 13849
- Safety Concept IEC 62061
- Software - lifecycle, embedded and user software
- Example for PL evaluation
- Evaluation of the safety parameters - PL, category, MTTFd, DC and CCF
- Practical Exercises
- Verification and Validation
- Risk assessment according to international standard ISO 12100 and best practice
- Methodologies for risk assessment based on real examples
- Step by Step procedure for risk assessment completion
- Application and use of other relevant machine standards within the risk assessment process
- Introduction to risk reduction following risk assessment completion
- Practical workshop for risk assessment with worked examples
PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR TÜV SÜD FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER (FSENG) FOR THE MACHINERY SECTOR:
This course is specially designed for those involved in the design, development, and production of electrical and electronic-based vehicle products, including the systems, software and hardware engineers, and managers.
- 2 years relevant experience and to have a formal education qualification, for example at diploma level or above.
- Participation for the training as per details provided.