15th - 19th March 2021: Lead Auditor Training Program on Food Safety Management System based on FSSC 22000 Version 5.0 Standard | 5 Days
LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING PROGRAM ON FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED ON FSSC 22000 VER 5.0 STANDARD
This training is structured to provide an overall understanding of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System requirements, sector specific pre-requisite program (PRPs) requirements (ISO/TS 22002-x-series or other specific PRP standard) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements. Also included is the understanding of the key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standards.
The 5 day program is CQI & IRCA accredited training. Conducted by our experienced auditors and tutors, the course includes details on the standards requirements. After successful completion of this course, a certificate will be issued which is recognised globally. This course satisfies the training requirements for becoming an IRCA approved FSSC 22000 Auditor.
After completion of this course, you would be able to understand and audit an organisation with regards to:
- Risks covered by an organisation in the Food Chain
- The requirements of ISO HLS (High Level Structure) with PDCA
- The requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards
- The sector sepecific PRP’s Eg:- ISO /TS 22002-1
- Additional requirements of FSSC 22000
- The statutory & regulatory requirements of the standard
- The ISO 19011 standards interpreting it to auditing requirements
- Plan an audit against set audit criteria, execute audit, make report and communicate the findings
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- FSMS Introduction and Process Approach
- Auditing Principle
- Role & responsibilities of an Auditor
- Role in Planning an Audit
- Conducting an Audit
- Reporting Audit Results
- Corrective Actions
- FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 Registration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food Safety Management representatives of an organisation.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Food Safety Management System.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning new standard FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 requirements.
- Auditors / Lead Auditors of other management systems
Duration: 05 Days
- Should have knowledge and / or working experience with regards to food chain, HACCP, GMP, GHP etc.
- Understanding of relevant food safety legislation & pre-requisite programs
- Should have prior knowledge on ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1 and additional requirements
Participants will be assessed throughout the course on a 90 marks objective type examination (open book) at the end of the course.
- Presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, daily tests etc.
- Written Examination (close book) at the end of the course
- TÜV SÜD certificate with CQI/IRCA mark will be issued to participants only after successful completion based on performance during the course and in written examination.
- Participants who will score 70% and above in both continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a certificate of Achievement, while the others will be issued a certificate of attendance.